What happens when I book an Intensive Driving course with you?
- Well you'll not find a questionnaire on this site that asks
you to assess your skills and returns a course recommended just
- That's the easy way out. And if you fail your test we can
blame you: you didn't fill the form out correctly
- That's often the case on some sites and to an extent we do
try give you a guide here to the course perhaps best suited to
- But it's unfair, you'll always want to pick a course best
suited to your budget and that's understandable
So, how do we do it?
- We book your Driving Test on your behalf
- We ask you for dates you could not take a test
- We confirm your Driving Test date once it's booked
- We then arrange your assessment, usually planned for a
weekend and well in advance of your test date
What happens after your assessment?
- Your driving instructor will confirm the course length,
start date and course costs
Would you like to learn more about our
that might interest you